Real Food Recipe: Quick & Healthy Asian Salad
- Thinly slice grass-fed flank.
- Preheat broiler. Brush grass-feed flank steak with gluten-free soy sauce. Place on rack of unheated broiler. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 15 to 18 minutes or to desired doneness (160 degrees F for medium), turning once halfway through broiling.
- Cook noodles according to package directions & drain in colander. Rinse with cold water.
- Using a vegetable peeler cut lengthwise ribbons from cucumbers. Combine chili sauce and water.
- Divide steak, noodles, cucumber, and carrots among bowls. Drizzle with chili sauce mixture and place cilantro garnish on top.
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!