Eat Raw Food to Lose Fat & Live Longer
While eating boiled, steamed, or sautéed vegetables is still better than eating a fast-food burger, the fact is: most produce is better served raw.
Raw food delivers more nutrients and helps you see the physical results you want – fast. Eating raw fruits and vegetables will help you lose fat, feel better, and live longer.
- You’ll get sick less often. Because raw food is super rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, they’re natural immune system boosters. They help your body ward off infection, serious illness, and high blood pressure.
- You’ll have more energy. When you eat raw foods you’re also getting more enzymes and nutrients (cooking kills a lot of these). This causes a natural energy boost in your body and keeps you feeling alert, clear, and ready to take on your day.
- You have better digestion. Raw foods naturally have more fiber. This makes digestion easier and your bowel movements more regular – all important parts of getting healthy.
- You lose excess body fat. The protease and lipase enzymes are both important to your body if you want to lose body fat and eliminate toxins. Raw foods are full of these helpful enzymes and will help speed up your fat loss efforts.
- You can eat as much as you want. Who ever heard of a nutritional plan that let you eat as much as you want? When you’re eating raw, you can. You don’t ever get that gross, uncomfortable, too-full feeling, and there’s no need to make teeny tiny servings fit for a small child. Since you’ll only be consuming items that are rich in nutrients, you can eat lots and lots.
- It’s faster. Think about how much time you spend cooking every week. What if you could get all that time back and use it toward something else? Like reading, taking a relaxing bath, or just spending more time with your family?
- There’s less cleanup. Raw fruits and veggies don’t come with a bunch of labels, wrappers and packaging, and you don’t have to cook them to eat them. This makes cleaning up a breeze. Just wipe down your cutting board, clean your plate, and you’re done.
Always remember to choose organic produce, and wash off your fruits and vegetables in white vinegar mixed with water as soon as you get them home. This will clean the produce of any harmful surface bacteria.
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!