Being Healthy = Great Sex (And Sex is Good for the Soul)
The more you work out and the better shape your body is in, the better your sexcapades will be.
If you’re having trouble in the bedroom, you might consider upping your fitness routine. It can help improve:
- Libido – Working out improves blood flow all over your body – including the genitalia. The better blood flow you have to the genitals, the easier it is for you to get aroused.
- Stamina – The better shape your body is in, the longer you can go in the bedroom. It’s as simple as that.
- Self-confidence – When you exercise regularly you feel good about yourself. You feel hot, you look hot, and you know it. This translates into the bedroom, making you more adventurous and giving you the self-esteem you need to relax and have fun.
- Testosterone –Exercising can increase the amount of testosterone in a man – particularly for the two days after a rigorous workout. (If you’re trying to conceive, this is a great fact to note.)
- Flexibility – Flexibility is important in the bedroom. Strength training exercises, running, yoga, and Pilates can all increase your flexibility and will translate very well in your love life.
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!