Real Food Recipe: Healthy Dessert with Frozen Fruit
Quick, easy and full of delicious produce, you can’t find a store-bought healthy dessert like this one!
- 1 cup peaches, sliced
- 1/3 cup organic blueberries
- 1/3 cup organic raspberries
- 1/3 cup organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine your agave nectar, cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Mix thoroughly with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the berries and peaches, and pour in to a square or rectangular glass baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for about 8 hours. The mixture should be firm when done.
To serve, let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes to thaw slightly. Cut it into squares, and garnish with mint leaves and additional berries (if you have any left).
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!