Motivational Quotes to Keep You Going
I know how hard it is to stay on track. We all have temptations, cravings, and sometimes we just want to go back to our old ways and habits. But I’m here to support you and keep you going strong. Though your goals of becoming healthier, stronger, and more slender may seem far out of reach right now, it’s important you don’t lose hope. In time, after much hard work and dedication, I promise you will see the results you’re looking for. After all, I did!
To help you keep at it and stay strong, I want to share some inspirational and motivational quotes that I like:
- On overcoming obstacles: “What are stumbling blocks and defeat before you, can be stepping stones to victory if you remain determined.”
- On reaching your goals: “If you want what you do not have, you must do what you have not done.”
- On your desire for healthy changes: “The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Strengthen your desire. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes only a small amount of heat.”
- On supporting yourself: “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.”
- On success: “Success is a staircase, not a doorway.”
- On fear: “Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.”
- On self-doubt: “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.”
- On being creative: “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
- On staying committed: “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something you do it only when circumstances permit. When you’re committed to something you accept no excuses, only results.”
- On attitude: “Act as if it were impossible to fail.”
- On working out: “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
- On staying strong: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
These quotes empowered me when I was first starting my health journey and I hope than can help support and motivate you, too. Check back tomorrow for more healthy living posts to help you on your way!
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!