Paleo Recipe of the Week: Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Salsa
If you’re a meat lover then I’ve got the perfect Paleo recipe for you! This delicious dish is great for hot summer nights when you don’t have a lot of time. Just fire up the grill, chop up a few veggies, and you’re good to go!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 6 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- ½ lb. pitted and halved cherries
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Turn on your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a gallon-sized plastic baggie, combine half your cilantro and onions with 4 tbsp. of lime juice. Add the pork to the bag, put in the fridge and let marinate for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining cilantro, onions, lime juice and olive oil, and add in the jalapeno and cherries. Put in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Remove your tenderloin from the marinade, season with salt and pepper, and place on the grill.
- Turn the meat often, and leave on until a crispy crust has developed.
- Once the meat has reached an interior temperature of 145, remove from the grill, slice, and top with the fresh salsa.
Next time you’re not sure what to cook, try this quick, easy — and most importantly — healthy meal!
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!