Real Food Recipe: Easy Chicken Masala
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers (whichever colors you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sliced squash
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 jar tikka masala sauce
- Place your boneless chicken breasts between two pieces of clear plastic wrap. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
- Spray a large skillet with coconut cooking spray, and preheat over medium heat. Add your chicken.
- Cook the chicken over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until tender (no pink should remain). Transfer to a platter.
- Carefully add mushrooms, peppers, squash, green onion, water, and salt to skillet. Cook over medium heat until veggies are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add Masala sauce to skillet. Heat through. Spoon veggies and sauce over chicken, and serve it up. Enjoy!
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!