Real Food Recipe: Greek Pork Tenderloin
Looking for a quick and easy meal for this week? This Greek Pork Tenderloin is the perfect choice.
Just marinade the meat overnight, get it out of the fridge after work, and you’ve got a home-cooked meal in 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 ½ cups lime juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 6 minced cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 6 tbsp. oregano
- In a large Ziploc bag combine the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and oregano. Shake until well mixed.
- Place the tenderloin in the bag, close, and shake until meat it fully covered. Place in a bowl in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next night, remove your tenderloin from the bag and preheat your grill to medium heat. Be sure to oil the grill grate (so the meat doesn’t stick), and throw away the remaining marinade.
- Place your meat directly on the lowest rack, and cook for 15 minutes. Using tongs, flip the meat over and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine when meat is fully done. Pork should have an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
- Once done, remove the meat from the grill. Slice into inch-thick pieces and drizzle with a little lime juice.
I like to serve this dish alongside a mix of zucchini, squash, red onion and bell pepper. You can even stick these on skewers and grill them while the meat cooks. Enjoy!
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!