Recipe of the Week: Halloween Pumpkin Muffins
Here’s what you’ll need for this festive Paleo recipe:
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 organic, cage-free eggs
- ¼ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups brown rice flour & coconut flour (I sift mix the flours together)
- ½ cup of agave nectar
- 2 very ripe organic bananas
- ½ tbsp. baking soda
- ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. cloves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup unrefined, melted organic coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray coconut oil into your muffin tins.
- Combine your wet ingredients together – pumpkin, agave nectar, coconut oil, coconut milk, vinegar, eggs, bananas and vanilla in a small bowl and whisk together.
- In another bowl, mix your dry ingredients – add your flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices, and stir together until well combined.
- Place muffins in the middle rack and bake for about 20 minutes.
And there you go … the perfect fall treat – just in time for Halloween. 🙂
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!