Real Food Recipe: Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut stem ends of peppers & remove inside seeds & fibrous white sections. Rinse peppers inside and out and then boil them for about 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain.
- Cook grass-fed ground buffalo in a skillet and place to the side.
- Chop yellow onion and yellow squash into small pieces. Add a dash of water and sauté veggies in skillet with some coconut oil. Once the onions have caramelized and the squash is soft, mix together with meat in a bowl.
- Fill green peppers with mixture and arrange upright in a muffin pan coated with coconut oil cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F about 30 minutes or until peppers are tender and done. Serve hot.
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!