Trying to Conceive and Not Having any Luck? Bring the Sexy Back!
No matter how long you and your significant other have been together or how laid back you both are, the truth is trying to conceive a baby can put strain on any relationship. Having to perform at the drop of the dime, timing your intercourse and taking your temperature to maximize your chances can all take the fun and spontaneity out of the bedroom. It can also make you anxious, stressed, angry and even downright depressed – and all of these can have an effect on your fertility.
If you want to improve your chances at conceiving – and keep your relationship happy, healthy and fun at the same time – take some time to bring the sexy back into the bedroom.
Here’s how to start:
- Change locations – You don’t always have to do it on the bed. Spice things up and do it on the table, on the living room floor or even in the shower. This will add a little excitement to the experience for both of you.
- Get sensual – Bring some sensuality to the bedroom, and give your partner a relaxing massage before baby making. It will heighten the experience and both of you in the mood.
- Dress up – Sure the real work is done when the clothes come off, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun beforehand. Get some new lingerie, or play a little dress up before your daily baby dancing.
- Focus on foreplay – Don’t just get right down to it; make sure you’re getting in a little foreplay, too. This won’t just make the experience more fun, it may also help the woman orgasm easier, which can help move sperm in the right direction.
- Try new positions – Forget plain old missionary style. Try new positions each time, and keep things fresh for you and your partner. Doggy style is actually very good for conception!
Trying to conceive doesn’t have to be all work and no play. Sex can still be a fun, gratifying experience, even when you’ve got an end-goal in mind. Just remember, focus on your partner, keep it fresh, and get excited! The rest will fall into place just as it is supposed to.
~ Be Happy, Healthy and Fit in Mind, Body and Spirit ~ Visit DiviniFit.com for daily health, fitness & lifestyle tips ~
Get posts directly to your inbox!